« Home | Something New for You » | Blessings of Today » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | ~Joy of the Lord~ » | "In Other Words" » | "In Other Words" » | Absentee blogger » | ~Something to Think About~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ »

~Something to Think About~


Laziness and Slothfulness
Don't Allow Either in Your Life!*

"That ye be not slothful, but followers of them
who through faith and patience inherit
the promises. " Hebrews 6:12

Prayer for Today*:
Lord, help me understand how totally unacceptable it is for me to lose my passion, momentum, and desire. I ask You to forgive me for allowing any hint of slothfulness to operate in my life. Today I repent and deliberately turn from slothfulness. Holy Spirit, I turn to You now and ask You to stir and reignite the fire in my heart. Please help me regain the zeal, the thrust, and the fire I once possessed. Help me to keep that fire burning this time, never to lose it again. I pray this in Jesus' name! Amen

* ~ Rick Renner (Sparkling Gems from the Greek)

Labels: , ,

About me

Webrings