« Home | Absentee blogger » | ~Something to Think About~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | Being Still » | ~Somthing to Think About~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~Happy New Year~ » | ~Something to Think About~ » | Reflections of Childhood » | ~ Wayward Woman ~ »

"In Other Words"


"We are urgent about the body; He is about
the soul. We call for present comforts; He
considers our everlasting rest. And therefore
when He sends not the very things we ask,
He hears us by sending greater than we can
ask or think."

~ Richard Cecil ~

Isn't He awesome! I am so glad He is this way.
Share your thoughts, leave me a comment on what you think about this quote.

Labels: , ,

I liked this quote too :) - I like that He has the eternal in mind for me. He teaches me what I need to know to be in His presence. I sometimes think that He allows difficulties so that I will not get to comfortable...

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings