« Home | ~Something to Think About~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | Being Still » | ~Somthing to Think About~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~Happy New Year~ » | ~Something to Think About~ » | Reflections of Childhood » | ~ Wayward Woman ~ » | ~ In Honor of My Lord ~ »

Absentee blogger


I've been spending less time online and more time in prayer, reading and relaxing since I quit my job. It has been a refreshing and enlightening time. I have much to share once I get my thoughts together. I have recently joined a couple of reading groups laterly and it has been fun to read w/others.

BestofAllBooks ~ is a yahoo group I join in Jan and we read Sense & Sensibility last month. I just finished it yesterday. I know, its Feb but I've been working on this for over a year and I finally got it done. I even managed to crochet a thing or two. You can check out the pic of one completed project here. This month, the group is reading "Eyre Affair" and I choose to read "Queen of Babble." I didn't enjoy it very much and still haven't decided how to rate it or review it. I'll have to think about it some more. You can check out the group using the link in my sidebar.

Knit the Classics ~ is the newest group I've joined and they read a book, then create a project based on it. I like this idea very much especially when it comes to the classic books. I don't knit much but am planning to learn more. You can visit the site using the link in my side bar.

Well, its past my bedtime for sure so I'll write more later in the week if not tomorrow.

~ Be Blessed ~

Labels: , ,

About me

Webrings