« Home | Happy New Year! » | Merry Christmas to you all! » | Peaceful Day at the Museum » | Thought of the Day #5 » | ~ Merry Christmas ~ » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 6 » | Did You Know? » | Thoughts of the Day » | Something To Think About » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 5 »

Today's Devotions



Let the World Know
by Kenneth Copeland

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word. ...that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me. –(John 17:20,22-23)

Today's devotions comes from the Copelands Daily Devotions. You can read all it here.

In this devotional, Copeland discusses how the Church has moved away from Jesus' plan for us to reach the world. He challenges us to take a look at what Jesus said in the above scripture and make it apart of who we are. Love and an oneness is the theme, which is so not what we have today, not even in our churches. I know only too well how we get caught up in doing "the work of the ministry" that we fail to actually do the work of the Lord. Copeland encourages us to live and obey Jesus' command "to love one another."

Today I will pondering this and the following part of his message:


"Do you want to take a step toward evangelizing the world today? Then start praying for oneness. Make up your mind that you're going to start loving your fellow believers instead of criticizing, complaining, and talking ugly about them."

I encourage you to spend time to day seeking His face and direction, so you may be the light in this dark world.

~ Be Blessed ~


About me

Webrings