« Home | Thought of the Day #4 » | C. S. Lewis » | Exploring the Classics » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 4 » | Life of Thankfulness » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 3 » | I'm Chamomile » | Who Knew?! » | Who Am I? »

Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 5


It has been an interesting week. I have had the opportunity to preview a new ebook, you can read my review here. We are also doing exams this week. In the midst of this all, I have not read any of my books. Not good, I'm sure. Therefore, I will be continuing my study of C.S. Lewis for one more week. I am really enjoying this study and the new movie comes out this week. We are planning to attend, and I think it will be at the IMAX, so we can see it in 3D. I missed the chance to see Polar Express in 3D today, because I wasn't doing very well, but I'm sure I'll get the opportunity again later in the week.

Cultivating Mothers Heart and Mind also encompasses learning new things and spending time w/your loved ones. We will be experiencing some culture this week by going to the Oklahoma Historical Society Museum. I'll continue to develop and grow, as I wait on the Lord for He knows best what I need and when.

Have an awesome week!

About me

Webrings