« Home | ~ Devotional ~ Jan » | Today's Devotions » | Happy New Year! » | Merry Christmas to you all! » | Peaceful Day at the Museum » | Thought of the Day #5 » | ~ Merry Christmas ~ » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 6 » | Did You Know? » | Thoughts of the Day »

Something New to do ~ Felting


I've taken up my crochet needles, some yarn and I am busy making wonderful little things. I am currently learning how to "felt" my crocheted projects. I first heard about felted crochet from this book ~ I borrowed a copy from the libary.

Felted Crochet by Jane Davis (Paperback - Sep 2005)


I am working on hats and a handbag, which I will felt, at the moment. I love to crochet and cross-stitch during the winter months. I just taught my 14yo dd how to knit and she is working on a red/blue scarf. I helped the oldest get started on a pink/black knitted scarf this week too. My ds is still not getting it, but there is time and he is willing to learn.

What do you like to do during the winter months? Do you have any favorite handicrafts or hobbies to share? Please do.

~ Have a happy and wonderful weekend ~

About me

Webrings