« Home | ~ Happy New Year ~ » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | Ponderings.... » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | ~ MIA Notice ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord! »

~ In Other Words ~


"A family without a commitment to the God of the Bible has no hope of stemming the tide of cultural onslaught. If we mix a little biblical truth, a little secular physchology, a little romance novel idology, and a little eastern mysticism, we will get a deadly mixture of lies. Unfortunately, this is what many Christian families do . . . If we are to experience multigeneraltional faithfulness we must come to a place where we throw off the shackles of our culture and live in the fullness that is found only in Christ. We must be people who live the Word in our homes."

~By Voddie T. Baucham, Jr~

wow ~ thats something to think about ~ I'm speechless. Will be back later but don't mind me, why don't you join us and tell us what you think about this quote. ;D

Labels: , ,

A thousand amens!!!! The Bible is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and it's all we need.

I'm very new to blogging but your blog is great! I'm tagging you to do the 7 Random Facts entry I just completed on mine: www.rachaellewinson.blogspot.com

I love Voddie Baucham.. he is so powerful a speaker!!

God bless,
Sallie

I would prefer the fullness found in keeping the commandments which G-d commands.

Rachael426 The Holy Torah is emes/truth - I so agree

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings