« Home | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | Ponderings.... » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | ~ MIA Notice ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord! » | Who would have "thunk" it! »

~ Happy New Year ~


its been a long time since I blog here. I've also beeng thinking about combining it w/my simplified life blog but I couldn't do it. I came over today to copy n paste my links to the other template and just couldn't do it. I starting reading the previous posts, the comments and visiting the links and I miss you guys. I don't want to leave. This is a lovely home I've created here and I think it will have to remain apart of my life for now.

I see one of my fav mentors has been spotlighted this month at CWO ~ Lisa Whelchel. Thats really awesome ~ you need to go over and read the interview. I now need to add her new book to my wishlist. I also see that "In Other Words" has changed hands but thats ok everyone is realizing they need to simplify their lives as I have. I still will be participating and now will go over to check out what this week's quote is. I'll be back. ;D

Labels:

About me

Webrings