« Home | ~ A Heart of Worship ~ » | ~ Happy Father's Day ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | ~ Outta Here ~ » | ~ Spring Reading Thingy ~ Update 2 » | ~ Something to think About ~ » | Random Thoughts » | ~ Thankful Thursday ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ »

~ Thankful Thursday ~


Count your blessings ~ one by one ~

being grateful for them all and giving thanks.

Oh, I've not shared in a while and there have been some amazing things happening in my life. I'll try to recap in a brief style of what I'm most thankful for in the past 3 wks, there may be more later.

The opportunity to drive to NC in early June, to visit with friends, to see the Blue Ridge and Appalachian mountains again, to have my oldest daughter ride with me, meeting people I've met online and making new friends, for Thrifty rental ~ making my life much easier without my own car, my dh for allowing me to go on my trip ~ providing minutes for my cell phone ~ for understanding that I needed time away from home, the ability to work at a concert and hear one of my fav artist ~ Chris Rice, sharing my faith with others, spending time alone with God, reading books by authors I've never known ~ I'm lovin' Maisie Dobbs, getting books in my fav series ~ SisterChicks ;D, for the gift of giving, and most of all, for the love of my family, my God and those who are near and dear to my heart.

Be Blessed ~ have an awesome weekend!



Labels: ,

How neat that you made this trip with your oldest daughter. So cool that you had time to refuel with Him. I haven't been at a concert for quite some time -- I am glad that you were able to attend one with such an awesome artist.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings