« Home | ~ Happy Father's Day ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | ~ Outta Here ~ » | ~ Spring Reading Thingy ~ Update 2 » | ~ Something to think About ~ » | Random Thoughts » | ~ Thankful Thursday ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Happy Mother's Day ~May each of you have an awe... »

~ A Heart of Worship ~


Take the time to "Be still and know," you'll be amazed at how much your life will be changed, refreshed and satisfied. Be blessed.


Hear My Voice
~ by Jeremy Camp

You are the only one that brings me peace
You are the only one where hope is seen
The mercy you've given is more than I deserve
So I lay it down so I can heed your word

Hear my voice, I raise to you
With Honor and praise

All Glory is due
I lay it down all at your feet
With lifted hands it's you we seek

You are the only one that brings me truth
You are the only one that makes me new
The grace you've given a gift for all to see
So this is why I give you everything

And to you I lift my voice
And to you I life my hands
And to you I give my heart
* Carried Me ~ The Worship Project

Labels: , ,

Hello, my friend - I've been enjoying your thoughtful posts - they're just what I need in my busy day!

You've been chosen for a Thinking Blogger Award. Go here:
http://rusticanda.blogspot.com/2007/07/thinking-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings