« Home | ~ Something to think About ~ » | Random Thoughts » | ~ Thankful Thursday ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Happy Mother's Day ~May each of you have an awe... » | ~ Home to Home ~ » | ~ Thankful Thursday ~ » | ~ Spring Reading Thingy ~ Update » | ~ MIA ~ »

~ Spring Reading Thingy ~ Update 2


Blind Assassin ~ returned
The Joy Luck Club ~ done
Dante's Inferno ~ changed my mind
Mansfield Park
For the Children's Sake ~ done
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
Body Clutter ~ this will have to wait
There are no shortcuts ~ done
Knit One, Kill Two ~ done
Chicks with Sticks ~ done *****
Died in the Wool ~ done
Blue Shoes & Happiness ~ done
The Tomb of the Golden Bird
The Quilter's Apprentice

As you can see I've added a few books. Most that are done. I need to find my copy of "Having a Mary heart" so that I can get it started. Mansfield Park is on request from the library and I need to write reviews for what I recently finished. No time today to do more then this quick update. More later in the week.

Happy Reading!

Labels: , ,

About me

Webrings