« Home | ~ Spring Reading Thingy ~ Update » | ~ MIA ~ » | ~ Happy Friday ~ » | ~ Comfort Cafe ~ » | ~ Thankful Thursday ~ » | ~ My Swap Package ~ » | ~ More Swap Fun ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | ~In Other Words~ » | ~ Loving Kindness ~ »

~ Thankful Thursday ~


Wow, its been a while since I participated in this here meme, but I am thankful I'm able to share again though. Last week, I had a bunch to say. Unfortunately, my peri-menopause state has taken over and I don't remember what I was planning to write. Hmm, well I am very thankful that though I can't remember as I once did, I am still able to function and my short-term memory is working. LOL

So without further ado, here is my thankfulness list.
~ opportunity to volunteer at the LPGA
~ to serve and make new friends
~ the ability to give my oldest dd a love gift each day til her b-day - She's 19yo, yeah!
~ the friend who blessed my daughter w/a digital camera
~ to see/hear and work for Michael W. Smith - it was awesome
~ my SP10, she is awesome - she sent me a lovely red package which brighten my day.
~ for Iris, the hostess for this wonderful meme - her "TT" post made me smile.
~ for God's presence in the midst of my chaos and the assurance that He will be with me all next week during my whirlwind of activity.

Have an awesome day in Him!

Labels: , ,

How cool that you will be working for Michael W. Smith...Your daughter is very blessed to have a mom like you :) May our Lord give you strength and peace during your hectic schedule.

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Be blessed today and always...

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings