« Home | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | ~In Other Words~ » | ~ Loving Kindness ~ » | Internet Cafe » | ~In Other Words~ » | ~Book Swap Questionaire~ » | ~Spring Reading Thingy~ » | ~ Rejoice ~ » | ~Something to Think About~ » | Something New for You »

~ More Swap Fun ~


I joined another swap ~ its the Book and Bookmark Swap. It sounds like lots of fun and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and books.

Here is my Wish List:

My favorite authors ~ Kenneth & Gloria Copeland, Thomas Kinkaid, Robin Gunn Jones, T. Davis Bunn, there are more please see my blog profile

My hobbies... ~ reading, blogging/writing, crocheting, cross-stitch, sewing, bird watching

My favorite books.. ~ My Bible study books and the SisterChicks series
My books I want to read... ~ hmm, list too long to put here. I'll think of one or two and add later

My books I don't like.... ~ horror stories
My favorite type [sci-,romance,ect....]
~ mystery and christian fiction
My favorite colors...
~ reds
My allergies... ~ hazelnut and some cat dander
My favorite pets... ~ my dog "poochie"
My favorite scents...
~ vanilla and amber
Other stuff about me... ~ I'm a wife and mother of 3 ~ 2 dds and 1 ds. I homeschool the younger 2 dc, oldest has graduated. I work part-time and am helping my dh start a home business. I love books, teaching and music. I volunteer alot and would love to become a professional volunteer. I enjoy being with people, going to concerts, hanging out w/my dc and listening to books on tape/cd while working on a project. You can read more from my previous swap questionaire here.

Labels: , ,

About me

Webrings