« Home | ~ Christmas Symbols ~ » | ~ Comfort Cafe' ~ » | Fall Reading Challenge 06 ~ Update » | "In Other Words" » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | Upgraded ~ finally ;D » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | Here I Stand Knocking » | *Reader Fun* » | Attitude Check »

~ In Honor of My Lord ~


The First Noel, the Angels did say
Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay
In fields where they lay keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night that was so deep.
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel!


"Merry Christmas"
May your day be filled with joy and thanksgiving
as you celebrate the birth, life, death
and resurrection of our Lord and Savior,
Jesus Christ.

Labels: , , ,

A Merry Christmas to you, my dear friend. Thank you for the e-card. I hope the day was special and joyful for you and your family!

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings