« Home | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 7 » | ~ Devotional ~ » | Something To Think About » | Song of the Hour » | Thought of the Day #6 » | Something New to do ~ Felting » | ~ Devotional ~ Jan » | Today's Devotions » | Happy New Year! » | Merry Christmas to you all! »

Today's Devotions


Murray's words really spoke to my heart today, not simply because the Book of John is one of my favorites, but because he put it all in to perspective. I needed this reminder today that "Christ is in me." He lives in and through me, but I must choose to allow Him that place in my life and as I do so, I become part of the vine bearing much fruit. Oh, how I want this to be a part of my daily experience. To fully walk in Him and be equipped with His glorious, unlimited resources. Yes, that's what I want for my life and your's too, my friend.

Today, let our prayer be "Lord, we surrender ourselves to you, fill us with your Spirit so that we may walk worthy of your calling. That we may experience true oneness with You and the Father. Amen"

Christ dwells in us!

About me

Webrings