« Home | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Happy New Year ~ » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | Ponderings.... » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | ~ MIA Notice ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ »

~ 7 Random Facts Meme ~



I've been tagged by Rachel to play along. Hmm... now to come up w/7 things you'd be interested in knowing. Ok ~ let the games begin.

7 Random Facts... now these are the rules:

- Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. I’ll try my best!
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog

My 7 random facts:
1 ~ I grew up in New York City
2 ~ I taught children's church when I was a teen
3 ~ I love music and singing makes me happy
4 ~ I stay up late watching BBC comedy
5 ~ I absolutely love chinese food
6 ~ I enjoy making things ~ like now "a roaring fire"
7 ~ When I grow up I'm gonna be a RockStar ;D

Tag, you're it ~ that means you,
Robin/Jim, Tim, Knitted Zebra, Carol, Jane, and Teabird

Have fun!

Labels: , ,

Cool meme - I will actually ask Jim to play - that's a fun idea!! I love Chinese food (and actually any other kind of Asian food) too!

Ok, I did it: http://fieldofweeds.blogspot.com/2008/01/7-random-facts-about-me.html

BTW - I taught children's church too, I love Chinese food and I love the BBC too! I lived in Rochester, NY as a child and while I love to sing, I don't think I sound nearly as nice as you do! And, I am a wallflower so no rockstar dreams for me!

Love ya...

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings