« Home | Fall Reading Challenge 06 ~ Update » | "In Other Words" » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | Upgraded ~ finally ;D » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | Here I Stand Knocking » | *Reader Fun* » | Attitude Check » | My Mother's Mantra » | Snow ~ yes lots of it too »

~ Comfort Cafe' ~


Yesterday, I found a new site over at my friend Victoria's blog, that has given me lots to ponder, some words of encouragement and so much more.

I want to introduce my blogging friends to Comfort Cafe'. "Our mission is to bring hope, help, and healing to women facing difficult life circumstances.”
Stop by and browse the various resources, read the wonderful articles and visit the store, all specifically designed for women. Join the
forum and bring your friends. Looking forward to seeing you there.


Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

About me

Webrings