« Home | Snow ~ yes lots of it too » | Snow at last! » | Song of the Day » | OTG Pt 6 ~ #151 - 200 » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | "In Other Words" » | Night in the Presence of the King » | OTG Pt 5 ~ #101 - 150 » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Prayer from a Mother's Heart »

My Mother's Mantra


Choose your battles wisely ~ give patience
where patience is due, and continually ask
God for wisdom in discipline.

This has been my stance for quite sometime. However, it has been tested more in the last year than any other time I've known. I am so grateful that the Lord does this with me, therefore I have a wonderful example of how to do this.


You can read more of these kinds of quotes at Motivation for Moms. You can even pickup the code to have them appear on your blog/website daily.

Enjoy!

About me

Webrings