« Home | ~ My Special Day ~ » | Prayer from a Mother's Heart » | OTG Pt 3 ~ #51 - 75 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #11 » | OTG Pt 2 ~ #26 - #50 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #10 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #9 » | Fall Reading Challenge '06 » | Wordless Wednesday » | ~ 100th Post ~ »

OTG Pt 4 ~ #76 - 100


~ One Thousand Gifts ~

76. peace of God that passes all understanding, especially mine
77. warm, freshly made bed on a cold night
78. trying new things ~ keeping an open heart and mind
79. sharing with others my faith, my passion and my Lord
80. passion for the lost
81. companionable silence which comes from shared contentment
82. sound of classical music softly playing in the background
83. loving arms to hug me
84. God's still small voice
85. beautiful artwork like Kinkade's scenic views
86. long distance phone service
87. text messaging....keeping in touch w/those you love
88. soothing music on a stressful day
89. desire to slow down and enjoy life one moment at a time
90. memories
91. each day filled with wonder and hope of things to come
92. start of a new year
93. start of a new day for we can begin again
94. words of encouragement from the most unlikely places
95. my prayer time which draws me closer to my Lord
96. the act of forgiveness though it is hard but so rewarding
97. simplicity and beauty of the words "I Love You"
98. special order Godiva chocolates ~ yummy
99. making new friends
100. for the love of God that is poured out in my life daily that I may share it with others

About me

Webrings