« Home | Prayer from a Mother's Heart » | OTG Pt 3 ~ #51 - 75 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #11 » | OTG Pt 2 ~ #26 - #50 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #10 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #9 » | Fall Reading Challenge '06 » | Wordless Wednesday » | ~ 100th Post ~ » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #8 »

~ My Special Day ~


It has come and gone ~ yes, dear friends, my birthday once again has graced us with its presence. It was a very peaceful, lazy day. I went to church with a friend, made my special christmas blend coffee and took a nap. ;D Dh did dinner ~ KFC style and the kiddos and I may play a game before I call it a night. The joys of getting older, huh?! I heard from all but one of my dc but thats okay, I am sure she is doing well and will later.

Well, not to keep you waiting any longer ~ I'll tell you what my final gift was:

Gift #12
a card, a crystal square that has a rose through a heart
and the words "I love you" ~ it too has its own color changing pedestal.
a box of Godiva truffles & a special order
box of 2 of my favorite chocolates ;D

I'm glad you had a great day! Happy belated birthday!

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings