« Home | Life of Thankfulness » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 3 » | I'm Chamomile » | Who Knew?! » | Who Am I? » | What's Your Season » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 2 » | Song of the Hour » | Cultivating Mother's Heart »

Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 4


I received a copy of "The Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe" today from the library. So, I'll get started tonight, since there is only two days left in November. Two days, where did the time go. I am enjoying reading the "The Soul of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe," it is very fascinating and insightful. I must take the time to write about this book in more detail real soon. Right now, I am just enjoying the book.

This reading several books at once is really stretching me in more ways than I thought possible. Now I see why my dc are telling me they feel like their brains are moving and their thoughts are increasing. They read several books also. We are using the
Ambleside Online curriculum for our homeschool, which is a wonderful resource and compliment to our life. I am looking forward to using some of the curriculum for myself next year in preparation of completing my college degree.

I am finding that by reading several books at once, my mind is allowed to process more information, to ask questions about what I'm reading and to weigh things in a different light. I am thoroughly enjoying this wonderful journey I have embarked upon.

My other books are coming along nicely, I am almost done w/"Celebrations of Discipline," and don't want to be done w/"From the Library of C. S. Lewis." I believe I will have to add this to my collection along with the "C. S. Lewis Chronicles."

I hope you have decided to join me and are at least reading one book to challenge and increase your mental powers. Drop me a comment and let me know what your reading and how your doing. Talk w/you soon.

~ Have a great week ~

About me

Webrings