« Home | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 3 » | I'm Chamomile » | Who Knew?! » | Who Am I? » | What's Your Season » | Cultivating Mother's Heart Pt 2 » | Song of the Hour » | Cultivating Mother's Heart » | Thought of the Day #3 »

Life of Thankfulness


The National Day of Observance is over, but are you still living a Life of Thankfulness.

I have been reading alot of blogs of late, btw something I am really enjoying, and I noticed that everyone had a common theme of what they are thankful for. I also noticed at JenIG's that she was disappointment w/the fact that we only seem to show forth this during the time the whole world is doing so, you can read more here. I, too, think we need to make a change here. We need to live a Life of Thankfulness which is an everyday occurrence.

I believe this scripture really helps us to solidify this in our everyday life:

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4~6 NKJV

I also found a wonderful post on the meaning of Thanksgiving at my friend, Javamom's blog, you can read it here.

Let us all endeavor to walk a Life of Thankfulness and instill in our dc the honor and privilege of doing so daily.

~ Be Blessed ~

we recently heard a sermon with this verse as the main text. It was a good reminder of what thankfulness truly is.

Thank you for all you do!

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings