« Home | CD Picks of the Week! » | Concerts, Concerts, Everywhere! » | Hola! » | Song of the Hour » | Thought of the Day #2 » | I'm a Kanga! » | Sweet Memories » | Rejoice! Again, I say Rejoice! » | Thought of the Day #1 » | Something New! »

Fall/Autumn - Most Wonderful Time of the Year



This is my favorite time of the year. I truly love the changes, the colors and the beauty of everything around me exclaiming the goodness of my God. The trees, the mountains, the air ~ so crisp and clean, all declare God's splendor. It is awesome. This season is also home to the best month of the year - November. Its the birthday month! That's right - I have a birthday this month and I am looking forward to celebrating another glorious year in the Lord.

It truly is a time for thanksgiving and giving God the glory for all He has done for us. I encourage you to rise up and proclaim that He is the Lord. To join with the angels and all of creation and say,
"He is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings."
May you have continual joy in knowing Him.
~ Much blessings ~

What a beautiful picture!

We had a birthday this month, too. Happy Birthday to you and Firefly!!

Post a Comment

About me

Webrings