« Home | OTG Pt 6 ~ #151 - 200 » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | "In Other Words" » | Night in the Presence of the King » | OTG Pt 5 ~ #101 - 150 » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | Prayer from a Mother's Heart » | Motherhood hurts sometimes but... » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ » | "In His Words" »

Song of the Day


I’ve been singing this song over and over for the past week. It has greatly ministered to my heart and I wanted to share the words to the chorus. If you are interested in hearing the song, stop by Chris’ website or his myspace site, I think its playing there too. You should just go out & buy the cd for yourself, so you can listen whenever.
Enjoy!


Made to Worship
~ C
hris Tomlin

*chorus only*
You and I were made to worship
You and I were called to love
You and I are forgiven and free
When you and I embrace surrender
When you and I choose to believe
Then you and I will see who we were meant to be

About me

Webrings