« Home | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #3 » | 12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #2 » | 12 Days to My Birthday » | Something to Think About » | Happy Anniversary ~ GAOL » | New Thingy ~ BlogMeme » | *MIA ~ who me?!* » | Something to Think About » | Decisions, Decisions..... » | Something to Think About »

12 Days to My Birthday ~ Day #4


Gift #4
A plaque with the image of ORU's Prayer Tower.
The following is inscribed under the image:
"There is no Distance in Prayer."

~ I needed this one, my heart has been heavy of late
diligently seeking the Lord on behalf of my dc and dh
sometimes wondering if the gaps would ever close.
His grace is sufficient and His word shall never return unto void.
Therefore, I shall hope in my Lord and Savior knowing that
He hears the prayers of the righteous and answers them.
Very timely gift.

About me

Webrings