« Home | Something to Think About » | Decisions, Decisions..... » | Something to Think About » | My New BlogThingy ;D » | ~ Scripture for today ~ » | Something to think about » | Something to Think About » | This is the Day.... » | Something to Think About » | ~ Happy Mother's Day ~ »

*MIA ~ who me?!*


Yes, thats right, I have been ~ totally missing in action. Its been a very long time since I have blogged on any of my sites and I think its about time I fixed that. October has blown in and is now storming out. We are finally getting lovely fall weather. Who knew that Sept and Oct would be the busiest time of my year. With the fair, volunteering at concerts, and our 15th wedding anniversary ~ that was a blast.

I'm back ~ officially and ready to take on the world that God presents before me. I've added something new that I hope to continue weekly or at least give you a link to read others. Its a little meme based on weekly quotes. I will post my response to the last quote in another post.

Well, without further ado, I'll go and write that post. Talk w/you all later.

~ Be Blessed ~

About me

Webrings