« Home | New Thingy ~ BlogMeme » | *MIA ~ who me?!* » | Something to Think About » | Decisions, Decisions..... » | Something to Think About » | My New BlogThingy ;D » | ~ Scripture for today ~ » | Something to think about » | Something to Think About » | This is the Day.... »

Happy Anniversary ~ GAOL


I have been posting for one year now. The actual anniversary date is Oct. 19th, which happens to be my wedding anniversary date too. Time flies when you're having fun.
As we journey into the next year, awaiting the wonders and miracles our Father has in store for us, please take a moment to enjoy:

~ Thought of the Day ~

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

~ Isaiah 55:12

About me

Webrings