« Home | ~ Happy New Year ~ » | ~ Something to Think About ~ » | Resting in His Grace! » | ~ Starting Again ~ » | Fact! » | He is Risen! » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ Something to think about ~ » | ~ In Other Words ~ » | ~ Wordless Wednesday ~ »

~ Fall into Reading 2011 ~


Woohoo ~ I'm so excited. I just recently decided to dust off my blog as well as start my reading habits again and look what I found. Yay!

I've so many books I'd love to read and I've allowed the busyness of being a student rob me of my joy of ready. No more and I'm so excited especially after reading for only 15mins last night. What a joy that was. Can you tell I'm excited. I will have to schedule my reading but it will be so worth it.


~My List* ~
Towards a Philosphy of Education by Charlotte Mason
Jane Austen Handbook by Marilyn Sullivan
Intercessary Prayer by Dutch Sheets
Northanger Abby by Jane Austen
Tough Cookie by Diane Motts Davidson
The Good School by Peg Tyre

*this will be modified tomorrow :D

Labels: , , , ,

About me

Webrings